Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rest In Peace

Ms Balei Chinski
Just as we said it would be.

When you passed from this life we were still on each others favorite list, and our bond was set forever in time. A great friendship between a niece and her uncle that now will truly last an eternity, and cannot be undone by any circumstance.

You told me your favorite memory of me, your “Uncle Dave” was when we sneaked away and I had you on my lap and you were driving my crown victoria along river road (you were about 10 years old then) while our large family enjoyed the fourth of July at my river house. Nobody ever found out about it, and how hard we laughed!!

My favorite memory is when you let me take you out “tubing” on the river, when you were afraid to go in the water with anyone else but me, and you had not been feeling all too well. I helped you put on your vest real tight, and before you knew it we were being hauled across the water at around 30 knots. I still think there are marks on my arm from you holding on so tight as you laughed and said “we are gonna crash”. We didn’t crash but we did have a lot of fun.


Rest in Peace Balei Boo
Your forever Loving Uncle Dave

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dad, RIP Balei Boo...I remember being little with you and your voice was the cutest thing. Bouncin around and having me spin you in the air. Ohh was that fun. You will be missed and loved always

    <3
    Your cousin Rachel

    ReplyDelete